Actually I am good at prioritizing what I do first. That's why people around me like to do work with me. Fistly I like to do finish collaborative works first than something for me only. Therfore it is rare postpone my regular job while I put off my usual chores that I have to do in my daily life. For example such as room cleaning, or cleaning around the kitchen or window glass. Secondly I have a penchant for overscrupulous in editing. In that case, I have some odered food instead of food by myself. Thirdly I have a habit to be done obssessively even the urgent extrawork. So in that case I usually postpone go shopping or if I buy something kind of shoes or clothes, I buy 2 or 3 pairs of them. That's why I do not like the person who put off their works that have to be done. However recently I understand that's the way to control their time wisely than me. And I also gradullay have refuse something favor of others. I know it's the best way to keep me from workholic myself.
What a dificult word to pronounce "procrastinator". I think I am a procrstinator. If you ask me what do I put off ? And why? In my case, it has two major different aspect. First, I think I need time to do nothing. Just relax. I enjoy my solitud. Not just alone, but glorious lorn. To grasp something, may be I need to empty my hands. In that case, I eat minimum and stay at home or wondering streets. Abandoning all the chores. Second,when I start new project, not routine, but something new or special, I have a tendency to be a procrastinator. To manage new project, I need to forcuse on every stage. Planning, team building,data collecting, defining, measuring,analyzing,improving, controlling, and any huddles on the sequence of each stages. In this case, I always go with my colleagues. My private life would be set aside. I think changing myself is a way to challenging mylife.
I am almost same with Jennifer's opinion. whenever I have something to do, I write it on my computer file. And I used that file as a wallpaper on my computer. So I can always see it. Later another thing is happened to be done I determine the ranking (I think which is more important to me..) The most important thing is, It takes a lot of times to work out and was related others. Less important thing is, (If my family heard it, they might be sad...So It is top secret to them. ^^;) house chores except cooking. Cleaning and washing dishes is less important to me. Because we have many dishes and there is no baby in my house so it isn't urgent.
Actually I am good at prioritizing what I do first. That's why people around me like to do work with me. Fistly I like to do finish collaborative works first than something for me only. Therfore it is rare postpone my regular job while I put off my usual chores that I have to do in my daily life. For example such as room cleaning, or cleaning around the kitchen or window glass. Secondly I have a penchant for overscrupulous in editing. In that case, I have some odered food instead of food by myself. Thirdly I have a habit to be done obssessively even the urgent extrawork. So in that case I usually postpone go shopping or if I buy something kind of shoes or clothes, I buy 2 or 3 pairs of them.
ReplyDeleteThat's why I do not like the person who put off their works that have to be done. However recently I understand that's the way to control their time wisely than me. And I also gradullay have refuse something favor of others. I know it's the best way to keep me from workholic myself.
What a dificult word to pronounce "procrastinator". I think I am a procrstinator. If you ask me what do I put off ? And why? In my case, it has two major different aspect.
ReplyDeleteFirst, I think I need time to do nothing. Just relax. I enjoy my solitud. Not just alone, but glorious lorn. To grasp something, may be I need to empty my hands.
In that case, I eat minimum and stay at home or wondering streets. Abandoning all the chores.
Second,when I start new project, not routine, but something new or special, I have a tendency to be a procrastinator. To manage new project, I need to forcuse on every stage. Planning, team building,data collecting, defining, measuring,analyzing,improving, controlling, and any huddles on the sequence of each stages. In this case, I always go with my colleagues. My private life would be set aside. I think changing myself is a way to challenging mylife.
I am almost same with Jennifer's opinion. whenever I have something to do, I write it on my computer file. And I used that file as a wallpaper on my computer. So I can always see it. Later another thing is happened to be done I determine the ranking (I think which is more important to me..)
ReplyDeleteThe most important thing is,
It takes a lot of times to work out and was related others.
Less important thing is,
(If my family heard it, they might be sad...So It is top secret to them. ^^;)
house chores except cooking. Cleaning and washing dishes is less important to me. Because we have many dishes and there is no baby in my house so it isn't urgent.
that's all. See you tommorrow.
It takes long time to feel by heart which was recognized by our head. And it's more difficult and rare to go from heart to foot.
ReplyDelete