Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Homework - May 15

Since NO ONE commented on last week's post, I thought it best to find out why. So, for this week's homework assignment, I want you to talk about why you didn't respond, and/or what can be done to make this blog better and motivate your desire to participate more often. HONESTY is absolutely necessary - don't worry about offending me, I simply want to provide the best teaching atmosphere possible.

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry not to leave comments on the blog. I've gotten severe cough and couldn't even move on.

    I absolutely agree with you Jeff that you are giving our class the best conditions to study English and always appreciate your efforts.
    In my opinion, my classmates wanted to be perfect. That’s why we students didn’t reply to your questions. Writing short would be good. This is just practice and there is no one who would blame our level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Jin. Writing a short response is much better than not writing anything at all. Thanks for always participating Jin, I appreciate your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.Jeff
    I am sorry not to write a response.
    Last week I had a field trip for 3 days, And there was many event(medical check, physical strength check..) in my school. So I didn't have enough time to write down.

    Sometimes topic is unfamiliar to me(I have never think about it) so that case I wouldn't write anything about that. I want to more common topic in this blog.

    I always appreciate to you for giving a opportunity to improve my writing skill.

    thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff, I apologize for not writing comments on the blog.
    The first reason is due to my laziness.
    The other is my English skill. I felt some difficulties when speaking and writing in a specific subject. I used to study a general English conversation so I felt a lack in explaining my opinion in English to someone.
    I think your teaching is excellent and I rate your teaching style highly, especially your passion, various subjects and lesson preparation as most of students agree.
    In my case, I think I am not prepared yet to join free talk class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the kinds words SeongSu and for your ideas Sally. Maybe we should have more common topics to discuss on this blog from now on? The topics do not have to be related to what we studied. Maybe each week a different student could post a topic and we could all respond? What does everyone think about that? I will bring it up in class on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete