Since almost all of us are either married or in a very serious relationship, and have been for quite a long time, let's talk about dealing with stress within our relationships with our partners. How do you manage stress with your husband or wife?
What would be the main cause of stresses with spouses? I’ve already experienced several severe conflicts with my wife. When I reflect the past situation, I can find out several reasons. In my case, most of the conflicts between me and my wife were originated from me. My late coming home without noticing, my idleness not having much time with my children, my over expenses etc. These problems could be easily solved by close conversation. But the most sever conflict was erupted when I and my wife feel our mutual trust and respect were hurt. And ruining trust and respect were not come intentionally. They are by-products of ill conversation and narrow-minded thinking.
When I confront severe condition with my wife, I stop having conversation with her. The more I talk to her, the more I could hurt her feelings. I usually have time to think about my situation and my real intention. Sometimes, I would write down my feelings and my wife’s imaginary feelings and try to find out realistic solution. The memories when we were lovers are very helpful.
When get angry or feel stress, how about step back for a while and take time to find out the root causes. If we could manage the causes, we will control the stress.
I just now finished tranlation of one book from Japanese to Korean, 11:36PM. And I was late to vote our class topics. Anyway this time is so late, and my daughter wants to go to sleep. Let me read and write tomorrow.
In my case, I have time to be come down my feeling when I faced to some conflicts with my husbands. And think about the origin of the problems. Because my husband said to me 'your thought was not correct!!!' even I thought as "I am correct". The time has passed for 2 days in some case without having children. Then with having children, it couldn't be kept for so long time. The strategy was not changed to the conflict or a squabble with my husband. After 2 days it alsomost will be settled down. As Jin did, to waiting for some time is a very good way not to make worse or give hurt other's feeling. That'it.
What would be the main cause of stresses with spouses? I’ve already experienced several severe conflicts with my wife. When I reflect the past situation, I can find out several reasons. In my case, most of the conflicts between me and my wife were originated from me. My late coming home without noticing, my idleness not having much time with my children, my over expenses etc.
ReplyDeleteThese problems could be easily solved by close conversation.
But the most sever conflict was erupted when I and my wife feel our mutual trust and respect were hurt. And ruining trust and respect were not come intentionally. They are by-products of ill conversation and narrow-minded thinking.
When I confront severe condition with my wife, I stop having conversation with her. The more I talk to her, the more I could hurt her feelings. I usually have time to think about my situation and my real intention. Sometimes, I would write down my feelings and my wife’s imaginary feelings and try to find out realistic solution. The memories when we were lovers are very helpful.
When get angry or feel stress, how about step back for a while and take time to find out the root causes. If we could manage the causes, we will control the stress.
I just now finished tranlation of one book from Japanese to Korean, 11:36PM. And I was late to vote our class topics. Anyway this time is so late, and my daughter wants to go to sleep.
ReplyDeleteLet me read and write tomorrow.
In my case, I have time to be come down my feeling when I faced to some conflicts with my husbands. And think about the origin of the problems. Because my husband said to me 'your thought was not correct!!!' even I thought as "I am correct". The time has passed for 2 days in some case without having children. Then with having children, it couldn't be kept for so long time. The strategy was not changed to the conflict or a squabble with my husband. After 2 days it alsomost will be settled down.
ReplyDeleteAs Jin did, to waiting for some time is a very good way not to make worse or give hurt other's feeling.
That'it.