For this week's question, I would like you all to give us a history of some 'spy' you know about. Please write 4-5 sentences about a famous spy, or a spy you just happen to know about.
Hello! everyone! Now I have a cup of coffee tasty. It reminds me life in Seattle and have a happy time with my husband. Of course it was not be done by a spy, but thanks to Mr. Jin's buying coffee machine from USA. Then I am going to have a summer vacation in this weekend, so let me absent in this week class. It is so short time to rest, but it will be very valuable time to my family member. I'm SOOO exciting. See you on next week class!
Hello! everyone!
ReplyDeleteNow I have a cup of coffee tasty. It reminds me life in Seattle and have a happy time with my husband. Of course it was not be done by a spy, but thanks to Mr. Jin's buying coffee machine from USA.
Then I am going to have a summer vacation in this weekend, so let me absent in this week class. It is so short time to rest, but it will be very valuable time to my family member. I'm SOOO exciting.
See you on next week class!