So, what do you want to do? Jennifer suggested that we all meet at Mago to eat and talk. Is this something you all would be interested in? Can everyone make it? There are a few questions to be answered here before we can decide:
*Does everyone want to do this (have dinner at the restaurant and lesson at the same time)?
*What time do you want to start?
*What time can everyone come?
*Do you want to vote on lessons (like usual), or should we just chat during dinner?
*Does anyone else have any specific ideas of what they would like to do for our final lesson?
Everyone, please take the time to work together to make our last class together a great class!
I think we need some special class for our last term class. Traditionally, korean students made korean cake to serve their teacher when they finished one session.
ReplyDeleteThese days, the scenery is great. Outing would be great. But we students are so busy and have no time to prepare. In this limited condition, having dinner in our class time would be reasonalble alternative. Preclass meeting will be held one hour earlier.
If there are someone who have a great idea, please share with us.
Today is a really long day.(I had two classes and two meeting with my teachers. Usually Everybody is busying on monday. ^^)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jennifer's idea.
Where : mago
When : PM 5:25 ~ 6:15
What : eating with talking freely
See you~
Eating includes some beverage?
ReplyDeleteA little alcohol would be helpful for our English conversation.
Yes. I suggested to everybody after class.
ReplyDeleteExcept one person everybody agreed to this idea.
Therefore, Jeff, don't worry about doing this final class.
If you want to have time before class, please come and join us freely.
I would like to appreciate Sally's warm help.
Let's have a fun day!!!
Sally I sended message to libero, Ann, Stepano and Seonsu...
ReplyDeleteRosa and Jin knew this story and I didn't send to.
Michael said he can't come this Saturday because he has a TOEIC.
I have another meeting before class and may late a littel. Please don't be upset me late.
See you on Saturday!
When does the premeeting start?
ReplyDeleteNo premeeting?
I will try to make it around 5:00 on Saturday, but as I said last Saturday, I cannot drink. I then have class at 6:20, so I will need to leave. It sounds like you guys would just like to chat in English and have dinner together. So, no lessons right?
ReplyDeleteWhat time is everyone going to arrive there?
I'll arrive at around 5 o'clock.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll send message our friends except Jennifer, Jin, Rosa.
Don't worry~
I already sent massage to Libero, Michael, Ann but I lost other people's cell number. Anybody who knows their number please send me.
ReplyDeleteChatting is truely free talking. I will be there 4:30 pm. to have more time to talk.
ReplyDeleteMago is a restaurant? On the 14th floor in the same building as CBS?
ReplyDeleteYes. Mago is a restaurant on the 14th floor in the same building as CBS. Eventhough I may not be arrived 4 PM, please have time to chat in English.
ReplyDeleteAnd Selly, it's all those who we should contact. We've done. Yepp.
Jeff, we got your available time. Please be easy and just have time to share our thoughts.