For homework this week I would like you to think of a strange or extraordinary "would you ever..." question and ask it here. I'll start...
"Would you ever travel to space (assuming it wouldn't cost you money)?"
*Please answer my question
**Ask your own question
***Answer other students' questions
Have you ever experienced security check with sensible metal dectector and x-ray? My mom got operation on her knee for artificial joint.And in these days she had some metal stinger on her left arm for her broken bones. When I depart from US, my mom didn't pass the security check in the airport. She had to be searched by sensitive metal detector and get x-ray search. Even though I said she had gotten operation on her knee, the only reply back to me was "whatever".
ReplyDeleteThe sensetive detector unveiled my mom's metal even on the bra hook. And her arm and knee were searched by the x-ray because it was not visible. Security check is inevitable for our safety. But if we had more polite attention, most of the passengers would be happy.
It's so terrible and impolite manner to ignore your explanation. When I just read this passage, it made me big angry. Is that really needed? For what?
ReplyDeleteAS Jin said, we all needed to be more polite and considerate to all human.