Do you think that the prevalence of online 'social networking' is beneficial for society? Or, could it possibly hinder future generations from actually interacting with others person-to-person?
I like online social networking. Online Web provides us enormous information which is useful our daily life. The most valuable thing which comes from Web is open communication. There are several sites which are permitted only to registered member, but almost sites or blogs are open to everyone who can access Web.
The giant quantity of commuting information enable us fair competition and making common sense. Unlike the public communication like T.V. radio, newspapers, the web based online communication conduct person to person relationships. We could feel more comfortable in online cyber world. The information, news, and opinions are easily accepted just like my friends are whispering to me. And the volume of information is so much, upper-heads could not control or manipulate the information which is not supportive to their position.
I can not agree with the proposition that online social networking would hinder next generations person to person interactions. If we have enough time in cyber world, we would find out the necessity of having face to face meeting. Even though we’re sometimes disappointed with the meeting, we want to see the real world and real man.
Nonetheless, we need to understand the risk of addiction. Some one found dead because of sleepless computer games. Some celebrities committed suicide because of heinous comment on the Web. Anonymous is excellent way to remove obstacles for free communication. But anonymity is not meaning just blind communication and irresponsibility for their behavior. Whether it is cyber world or real world, we need to keep the line.
Well-stated Jin. Much like with any new invention, the problem does not lie with the invention itself, but with the person using it. When the TV first came out, people said it was a shame because now people would become addicted to TV and stop reading books. Obviously, this did not happen. Social-networking CAN be a good thing when used in a productive and time-limited manner.
I think online social networking is beneficial to whom have not so much time to meet directly. I have managed the cafe for alumni of high school. I can hear of friend's news and encourage to have friend being troubled energy at the cafe. After a few months, when I meet friends, face to face, I felt and realized so close relationships, that is over than I think. However, sometimes I feel emptiness when the conversation is superficial on the web. It just kill the time and feel shrinking communicating with others. I really want to know about thier inner side. I think if it was advanced, it would be a sign of hidering interaction to others. How do you do discuss or express at online social networking?
Hi Jennifer Maybe you are a very proactive woman. Mannaging a certain blog would take many odd things. You should be diligent woman. In my case, I am not active and a little shy when I meet people face-to-face. I feel so much comfortable when I chat with friends or other strangers. A few years ago, I have registered a blog which was for the parents who sent their children or spouses abroad. They had regular monthly meeting for hiking and self encouraging. For several months, I just glanced the blog, read other members articles. One day, I wrote my daily life with the recipe for bean vegetable soup. There were a lot response. Because man who live along want to have his meal with soup in simple method. It was very interesting experience for me. How about start your social networking with small talks? Revealing one's inner feeling would be very different level. We are not taking counseling.
I like online social networking. Online Web provides us enormous information which is useful our daily life. The most valuable thing which comes from Web is open communication. There are several sites which are permitted only to registered member, but almost sites or blogs are open to everyone who can access Web.
ReplyDeleteThe giant quantity of commuting information enable us fair competition and making common sense. Unlike the public communication like T.V. radio, newspapers, the web based online communication conduct person to person relationships. We could feel more comfortable in online cyber world. The information, news, and opinions are easily accepted just like my friends are whispering to me. And the volume of information is so much, upper-heads could not control or manipulate the information which is not supportive to their position.
I can not agree with the proposition that online social networking would hinder next generations person to person interactions. If we have enough time in cyber world, we would find out the necessity of having face to face meeting. Even though we’re sometimes disappointed with the meeting, we want to see the real world and real man.
Nonetheless, we need to understand the risk of addiction. Some one found dead because of sleepless computer games. Some celebrities committed suicide because of heinous comment on the Web. Anonymous is excellent way to remove obstacles for free communication. But anonymity is not meaning just blind communication and irresponsibility for their behavior. Whether it is cyber world or real world, we need to keep the line.
Well-stated Jin. Much like with any new invention, the problem does not lie with the invention itself, but with the person using it. When the TV first came out, people said it was a shame because now people would become addicted to TV and stop reading books. Obviously, this did not happen. Social-networking CAN be a good thing when used in a productive and time-limited manner.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think online social networking is beneficial to whom have not so much time to meet directly.
ReplyDeleteI have managed the cafe for alumni of high school. I can hear of friend's news and encourage to have friend being troubled energy at the cafe. After a few months, when I meet friends, face to face, I felt and realized so close relationships, that is over than I think. However, sometimes I feel emptiness when the conversation is superficial on the web. It just kill the time and feel shrinking communicating with others. I really want to know about thier inner side. I think if it was advanced, it would be a sign of hidering interaction to others. How do you do discuss or express at online social networking?
Hi Jennifer
ReplyDeleteMaybe you are a very proactive woman. Mannaging a certain blog would take many odd things. You should be diligent woman.
In my case, I am not active and a little shy when I meet people face-to-face. I feel so much comfortable when I chat with friends or other strangers. A few years ago, I have registered a blog which was for the parents who sent their children or spouses abroad. They had regular monthly meeting for hiking and self encouraging. For several months, I just glanced the blog, read other members articles. One day, I wrote my daily life with the recipe for bean vegetable soup.
There were a lot response. Because man who live along want to have his meal with soup in simple method. It was very interesting experience for me. How about start your social networking with small talks? Revealing one's inner feeling would be very different level. We are not taking counseling.
I got it. When I have time to share something, let me talk some.
ReplyDeleteThanks,